2015 Schedule
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/

TOPIC: 2015 Schedule

2015 Schedule 9 years, 6 months ago #18271

The 2015 NASA racing schedule is already out. Check it out:

socal.drivenasa.com/2014/10/socal-2015-schd.html

I'm particularly excited by the prospect of the Nationals happening at Laguna Seca.

www.nasaproracing.com/2014/10/nasa-champ...-presented-b-12.html

Everett

Re: 2015 Schedule 9 years, 6 months ago #18279

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
five events and nationals is a little thin.

Re: 2015 Schedule 9 years, 6 months ago #18280

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
OOPS pushed wrong bottom. Anyone else interested in entering some of the Nor. Cal. events?

Re: 2015 Schedule 9 years, 6 months ago #18282

Yes, I think that's a great idea.

Re: 2015 Schedule 9 years, 6 months ago #18289

Is there some opportunity to combine SoCal and NorCal for points races? Maybe we could make a combined series to get the car count up? I'd like to run Buttonwillow (equal tow for me to Thunderhill) and maybe Willow Springs (that tow is getting towards the long side).

Thunderhill now has the long track open for 2015 if anyone is interested, although that is probably pretty far for most of you.

It is so much more fun racing with 9 or 10 guys, I'd love to see a competitive series with 10+ regulars.

Re: 2015 Schedule 9 years, 6 months ago #18290

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
It would be great to have joint events. The Laguna Seca event the last two years was a good example. The Southern California region tends to get 6-8 entrants at its events two of those come from Las Vegas and four from San Diego. For this reason I suspect it will be difficult to get much attendance at Thunderhill it's just to long of a tow. A Sears point event could be difficult as well. I understand that towing to Willow Springs is long for the Northern California racers. That leaves Buttonwillow as a potential site. With three events currently scheduled for next year maybe we can set up a joint event. April and October may be less hot. We should all sit down at nationals and discuss.
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds