Autoclub Speedway, May 16 & 17
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA California South Region Website

nasasocal.com/

TOPIC: Autoclub Speedway, May 16 & 17

Re: Autoclub Speedway, May 16 & 17 8 years, 11 months ago #19336

• reflexr
  • Senior Racer
I'll be there Saturday night or Sunday morning, carless, but there, supporting my friend in TT. I'll come by the 944 pits, and say hello!
Joey Genitempo
NASA SoCal
No. 42
88 944 Spec- Blue Camouflage- retired
84 944 Spec- Green- 42
84 944 Spec- Yellow- 24
87 944 Spec-

Re: Autoclub Speedway, May 16 & 17 8 years, 11 months ago #19337

• JDeLira
  • Junior Racer
Got it, Chuck. I'll look for you.

Re: Autoclub Speedway, May 16 & 17 8 years, 11 months ago #19342

• reflexr
  • Senior Racer
cbuzzetti wrote:
Have you considered a Hanksville cage? They sell a pre-notched prefit cage that you just weld together. It looks like agood deal to me considering how much time it takes to do that part of the cage build.

As far as set up goes. 3.5 front 2.5 rear 1/8 toe out front 1/8 toe in rear. You can use this for most tracks.

Thanks for the setup tips, and yes, I would love to do a Hanksville cage, but I cant afford it on my no money budget. I have a friend, with the skills, and a tubing bender, and we can both weld, so... I will be at Buttonwillow in June, doing HPDE. I will be getting the cage done after. I will be racing in October!

Attachment C:\fakepath\2015-05-16 18.26.15.jpg not found

Joey Genitempo
NASA SoCal
No. 42
88 944 Spec- Blue Camouflage- retired
84 944 Spec- Green- 42
84 944 Spec- Yellow- 24
87 944 Spec-
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by reflexr.

Re: Autoclub Speedway, May 16 & 17 8 years, 11 months ago #19343

• afonseca
  • Junior Racer
I just wanted to say it was a great event and really enjoyed seeing some familiar faces again and meeting the rest of the group. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming to both Miye and I; we both had a great weekend. The racing was close and intense and it was a blast to be able to run with a close group of very good drivers. I'm still going through pictures/video so I'll be sharing more soon but here's a good group photo to start.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again at Laguna Seca!

#44 Alberto Fonseca
? Region

Re: Autoclub Speedway, May 16 & 17 8 years, 11 months ago #19345

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
Alberto great to see you again, thanks for sharing the pre-grid photo from Saturday. First off great driving over the weekend you learned the track quickly. It was quite funny seeing you run in super unlimited.

Re: Autoclub Speedway, May 16 & 17 8 years, 11 months ago #19346

• ChuckS
  • Seasoned Racer
Great Weekend!!

Debby and I really enjoyed the camaraderie and great racing.
Welcome to Alberto and Miye from the great wet north. Hope you come back and play with us soon. ...and thanks for the picture. At least we can all play at Nationals.

I should have some good video, but it might take awhile to get it edited. I will post a link when done.
Chuck Sharp
San Diego, CA
1986 Spec 944 #58
Red / Twin White Stripes
Moderators: tcomeau
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds