Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

1984 944 - $1600 (DFW Texas area)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1984 944 - $1600 (DFW Texas area)

1984 944 - $1600 (DFW Texas area) 12 years, 9 months ago #11243

My first post so let me explain. I am a spec miata racer and also a used Mazda dealer. I bought this 944 at auction sight unseen as it was advertised as a super low mileage 944S (I know). Anyway it turned out to be a 944 with with 138k on it. It was brown but is now yellow with paint that looks like it was a applied with a Wagner Power Painter (well maybe not that good). Interior is by duct tape except the back seats are actually nice. Does run/drive and shift well. Body is no rust Texas car and is straight. Wheels and tires are surprisingly excellent.

The car has been sitting for 6 months because I did not know what to do with it. I paid quite a bit more for this thing than I am asking but too bad for me. I do have to charge TT&L on it, but I will include this so its $1600 "out-the-door".

From all indications this will make a great spec racer or track car. A street car, not so much.

My email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . My phone is 817-396-0989. I don't know much about these cars so fire your questions or comments. I'll do my best to answer.

Bob
Attachments:
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by B-Palmer.
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds