Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Rent to own, 944-spec in a 20+ car field !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rent to own, 944-spec in a 20+ car field !

Rent to own, 944-spec in a 20+ car field ! 11 years, 11 months ago #13142

We have a few extra cars in the RMR and at least one car maybe more are available as a "rent to own" For this memorial day weekend we have a race at High Plains Raceway Our roll call is up to 20ish cars for this event so except for possibly Nationals this is the largest 944-spec event for 2012 !

Fly out , drive out , bring a trailer or set up transportation .

Rent a 944-spec car , then apply your rental to ownership of your new race car, or just enjoy the race in a large field !

prices are between $6,300 and $12,000ish . ! OBO.

Questions feel free to contact me at svochuck a t a o l dot com

It's all good
chuck
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by SvoChuck.

Re: Rent to own, 944-spec in a 20+ car field ! 11 years, 10 months ago #13338

I would like to know the price and pictures of your cleanest and most updated 944 to purchase.

Re: Rent to own, 944-spec in a 20+ car field ! 11 years, 10 months ago #13362

please send me an email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

the orange and green car is sold , as is 2 others . but in a region as large as RM we still have 3 more for sale .

one even has a "Dirks" engine ......

Re: Rent to own, 944-spec in a 20+ car field ! 11 years, 6 months ago #14049

I'm very interested in purchasing a 944. What do you have available for cash sale? It doesn't have to be a spec car..but okay if it is. My dream racecar is a 944 S2. You can email me directly at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

thanks...James
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds