Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944 Spec car For Sale Sold the house I'm dealing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 944 Spec car For Sale Sold the house I'm dealing

944 Spec car For Sale Sold the house I'm dealing 11 years ago #15720

1983 944 Spec car with spares. My son's and I have been running this car in HPDE in Southern California events. Has limited slip and short 5th. Nice fun car. will need updated belts and nets for Spec Racing. Recently corner balanced. Car weights 2345 lbs with 3 gallons of fuel. asking 6000.

Update Just signed papers to sell the house so I'm dealing on the car and parts. They need to go. Let me know what parts you may need even if you don't need the car.

The car is located in Southern California in the Temecula area. Also have an Autopower RollBar and Harness Bar for sale.

I have lots of Spare parts for sale, Engines, Transmissions, Suspension and Brake parts, two cookie cutter wheels and front end body parts. Let me know what you need.
Thanks,
Stan
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by SRPerry1. Reason: Delete sold car and add parts for sale

Re: 944 Spec car For Sale Southern California 11 years ago #15721

Can you send me a couple of pics?
drivemooreATyahooDOTcom

Re: 944 Spec car For Sale Sold the house I'm dealing 10 years, 11 months ago #15852

• sagoston
  • Junior Racer
Is the car still available? Where is the car located?

Re: 944 Spec car For Sale Sold the house I'm dealing 10 years, 11 months ago #15853

Hi Steve, Yes the car is still available. It has been to the track a few times when Tim Comeau and Jim Richmand have been there so they may be able to give you information on it from their view point. It has ran real well for us with no breakdowns. The car is located in the Temecula area north of San Diego. Let me know if you would like to see it. Thanks Stan

Re: 944 Spec car is SOLD 10 years, 11 months ago #15874

SOLD
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by SRPerry1. Reason: Sold the Car

Re: 944 Spec car For Sale Sold the house I'm dealing 10 years, 10 months ago #16021

x
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by johnstahl. Reason: meant to send in PM
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds