Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cheap, partially prepped 944 FS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cheap, partially prepped 944 FS

Cheap, partially prepped 944 FS 15 years, 10 months ago #1726

Found this on the PCA classifieds - only aking $2,500! No affiliation:

1987 944 non-sunroof SCCA / PCA race car. car is complete, runs , drives, just needs finishing touches to be track ready. I put this car together for my son to transition from shifter karts to cars and he has elected to stay in karts another season, and I am just plain, out of space. Car is complete, full cage, NASCAR type, additional door bars and diagionals, new brakes including pads, rotors and hardware all around. Just did timing and balance shaft belts, 0 time on brakes and belts. For SCCA you will need master battery cut off switch and fire system. For PCA you should be good to go.. needs paint and a few minor finishing touches. has new Kirkey seat, Wilwood removable steering hub, Longacre switch panel. Offered for less than the cost of a rental to get your SCCA license.. For more info e-mail This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or call 978-479-7974.. Not sure how to post pictures, but if you send e-mail with your e-mail addressI will do my best to get pictures to you.. Thanks George V.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Cheap, partially prepped 944 FS 15 years, 10 months ago #1738

• Gary_44
  • Seasoned Racer
Deal of the century! too far away for me though. I'd spend another 2K in gas to fetch it.
\"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.\"
--- Ernest Hemmingway

Re:Cheap, partially prepped 944 FS 15 years, 7 months ago #2174

Just found my car listed on your site !! since the post on PCA we sent it out had it painted and graphics done.. Lots of interest but being in primer scared most .. I would love to post a picture but can't seem to get it to load ? possibly the file is too large ? in any event, if you have an-mail address I can forward a couple of pictures.. If we don't sell it, I have made arrangements to store it for the winter. A great opportunity for someone to get into a spec class at a low cost. many thanks,, George V. 978-479-7974
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds