Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WTB 944 in TX
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WTB 944 in TX

WTB 944 in TX 7 years, 10 months ago #20900

Beginning the search for a new project car and hoped to find something near TX that was already converted with cage. Motor is not a concern; even better if it needs to be replaced. Feel free to email me at cscowden at gmail.com if there are any leads out there.

Thanks
Chris

Re: WTB 944 in TX 7 years, 10 months ago #20902

• Timwold
  • Senior Racer
What part of Texas are you located? Coomes may have a car.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: WTB 944 in TX 7 years, 10 months ago #20903

I'm in Dallas, but open to driving to pick something up

Re: WTB 944 in TX 7 years, 9 months ago #20948

Good luck! I have a track ready 944 for sale in Dallas. It's 1987 with an 88 motor (Dirks) with may spare parts, 18 wheels, race ramps - you name it! I just don't have the time to track it any more. Please let me know if you're still looking

Re: WTB 944 in TX 7 years, 8 months ago #21041

• Barry G
  • Drivers Ed
I have a pretty straight rust free California car. It is complete and has had most of the mechanical components rebuilt over the years. It has not been run or driven since the work has been done so it will need to be gone over before starting the engine or driving it. It needs paint and the interior is partially disassembled. I think it would make a great Spec 944 car. Pink slip in hand and registration has a non-op on it. It is located in Sunnyvale, CA I'm selling it AS-IS and the best reasonable offer will get it. Call four zero eight 7617221 if interested. Thanks, Barry
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds