Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

GT3 RS Orange 1984 Porsche 944 and S2 parts car
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: GT3 RS Orange 1984 Porsche 944 and S2 parts car

GT3 RS Orange 1984 Porsche 944 and S2 parts car 7 years, 9 months ago #20927

This is a 30 year old car, with previous owners. It is not perfect, but is in excellent condition. I bought this car two years ago and restored it. It is 90 percent complete.

Exterior - Put a 5k paint job on it last year. It is the GT3 RS Porsche orange. There are two chip on the front fender from rocks (pictured). But in otherwise great condition. I replaced the smoked tail lights with the regular tail lights, but can include the smoked tail lights. Fiberwerks euro front bumper. Only about 500 were made, pretty rare. 968 mirrors, hard to find. GT Racing rear bumper.

Interior: Driver Sparco Racing Seat. I have two Cipher racing seats and also a set of seats from the S2. Both seats are flawless. No rips, tears or stains. I have the backseat but the roll cage make it's so you can't sit back there so I took it out. The carpet has all been replaced. The hatch stays open on its own with the hydraulic struts. The dash was recovered with black leather. Has a few wrinkles in it, but no tears, cracks or rips. Sparco steering wheel. Matching powder coated roll bar. Replaced all the seals, no leaks. Power windows work good. Bluetooth stereo. Focal Scosche speakers. Memphis car audio amp. Focal tweeters. Door panels are in perfect condition. Odometer and gas gauge do not work correctly. Odometer reads 90,887 but I would guess it has 110,00 miles. The air conditioner works when it's charged but has a leak somewhere.

Engine: Magnaflow exhaust. I have the upgraded 944 S2 suspension and Brembo brakes, included with car (not installed). Timing belt and hoses were changed in the last 1500 miles.

Tires/Wheels: Bridgestone Potenza S-02A Tires on Porsche Sport Techno hollow spoke alloy wheels (BBS).

Includes a extra S2 motor, drive train, suspension/everything to do S2 swap. Lots of extra 944 parts. Extra hood, back glass, extra carpet. Too many parts to list.

Non-smoker owned and garaged kept. Has been babied for the last two years, never taken it to the track.

For more pictures and videos checkout out our Instagram @wallace944racing Please give me a call or text to set up a time to see car. No joy rides!! proof of finances to test drive car.

www.ebay.com/itm/162126169104?ssPageName...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

Price is firm

Re: GT3 RS Orange 1984 Porsche 944 and S2 parts car 7 years, 8 months ago #20998

Will take $7,000 for just the car
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds