Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944 race car SCCA ITS or spec racer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 944 race car SCCA ITS or spec racer

944 race car SCCA ITS or spec racer 15 years, 7 months ago #2173

1987 - 944 non-sunroof SCCA/PCA racecar. Car is complete, runs, drives, just needs finishing touches to be track ready. I put this car together for my son to transition from shifter karts to cars and he has elected to stay in karts for another season and I am just plain out of space. Car is complete, NASCAR type cage, additional door bars and x-bracing. New brakes front and rear including rotors, pads and all hardware. Just did timing and balance shaft belts, 0 time on brakes and belts. For SCCA you will need a master cutoff switch and a fire system, for PCA or most club events you should be good to go. Car has brand new upolstered Kirky roadrace saet, Wilwood removable streeing hub, Longacre switch panel. Just had car finished in 2 stage base coat/clear coat white with graphics from our karting program. Available for less than the cost of a decent rental for going through the SCCA license program.
$ 3000. Send me an e-mail and I can forward some pictures, can't seem to get them to load in this listing. For more info contact me at Vorrilasracing @comcast.net or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it 978-479-7974
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Vorrilasracing. Reason: can't load pictures
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds