Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Championship winning 944Spec for sale $12,500 OBO
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Championship winning 944Spec for sale $12,500 OBO

Championship winning 944Spec for sale $12,500 OBO 6 years, 4 months ago #21921

This car is a solid, as reliable as a 30+ year old cheap racecar can be, and is fast. This car has won countless regional races, leading to a win in the SE points championship this season, and came in 3rd at Sebring during the East Coast National race this October.

Includes everything you need to win races- engine running at 140hp right on the legal limit, rebuilt 2 years ago with regular maintenence- this engine is bulletproof.

Koni shocks, Eibach springs, Weltmeister rear sway bar, MO30 front sway bar. Hanksville cage with additional reinforcements. Will include 2 extra sets of phone dial wheels. Traqmate data system with Mobius camera and custom dashboard.

Firecharger fire suppression system. Sparco RevGRPTech Seat, OMP Belts, Coolsuit system.

$12,500 OBO, this car is currently located in Greenville SC at Barber Raceworks.
Kyle Kimball

Orange 1984 944 #444

Re: Championship winning 944Spec for sale $12,500 OBO 6 years ago #22048

• ecoledo
  • Drivers Ed
Is your car still for sale?

Re: Championship winning 944Spec for sale $12,500 OBO 6 years ago #22049

ecoledo wrote:
Is your car still for sale?

The sale is pending. I have a prospective buyer that is supposed to be sending a check as a down payment for the car, but if I don't get that by the end of the week then it's fair game. My email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , that is a better way to reach me than on here. Thanks
Kyle Kimball

Orange 1984 944 #444
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds