Username Password: Remember me

'87 944S track candidate
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: '87 944S track candidate

'87 944S track candidate 15 years, 3 months ago #3258

• many944s
  • Junior Racer
This is a 1987 944S with an original 70k miles (documentation show this to be correct. I have all the service documentation for the car dating back to the date of purchase). The engine runs strong, and the car drives great. I just installed new belts, and am getting ready to install new chain guides. Some of the interior has already been parted out (seats, door panels, center console) but everything else remains. I bought the car for the transmission, so it currently has a replacement open/tall 5th trans installed to move it around.

Both front fenders need to be re-shaped or replaced, as does the hood and nose panel. Also there is a considerable dent in the Pass rear quarter that needs to be hammered out.

Normally I would keep the car and turn it into a cup runner but I have too many projects right now. Unfortunately the car does not have the M030 suspension package, but the engine alone is worth it!

Please email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if interested.

Thanks!
-Nick
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by many944s.

Re:'87 944S track candidate 15 years, 3 months ago #3259

• many944s
  • Junior Racer
overall:

Re:'87 944S track candidate 15 years, 3 months ago #3260

• many944s
  • Junior Racer
engine:
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds