Username Password: Remember me

944 for sale - street car or racer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 944 for sale - street car or racer

944 for sale - street car or racer 14 years, 11 months ago #4724

• rgodby
  • Drivers Ed
I am selling my 1987 944. It is currently licensed for the street and is in very good shape. It has a new front spoiler, sunroof, A/C and has had the timing belt changed in the past 6000 miles and had new water pump installed and new gaskets. The only real need it has is engine mounts, which come with it but have not been installed. Tires are Yokos with lots of tread life left. Cosmetically it needs a new dash cap (I removed the old dash cap the previous owner installed after it cracked - it is currently covered with a dashmat). It also has a few door dings. Glass is good and seats are not cracked though they are old. I did have an S2 set of swaybars added I got from a friend and rear new rear shocks (Bilsteins). Battery is pretty new (about a little over a year old)

It has about 110,000 miles on it (I need to go look at the odometer again but it is relatively low miles for the age. I recently drove it from Laramie Wy to Washington DC and back with no problems at all. It was a really nice drive.

I am selling because I have too many cars and need the space. It would make a great streetcar or racer. I have another 944 (an S2) so I am willing to part with this. It has been stored every winter since I have owned it and has not seen winter in years though the previous owner did have it out some in winter about a decade ago. I have owned it since 2005.

I am looking for $3000 for it. email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for more pix or additional detail. I am in Laramie, Wyoming

rob godby
Laramie, WY
Last Edit: 14 years, 8 months ago by rgodby.

Re:944 for sale - street car or racer 14 years, 8 months ago #5476

• rgodby
  • Drivers Ed
Still available - giving it a bump. Should have mentioned the car comes with a Bursch exhaust and header, running a test pipe as no emissions testing here in Wyoming. Comes with the mounts kit. Reasonable offers considered. Email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Can also call my cell at 307-399-3772.
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds