Username Password: Remember me

Early model track car and trailer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Early model track car and trailer

Early model track car and trailer 13 years, 2 months ago #9518

• kevo
  • Drivers Ed
Porsche 944, '84 model, N/A, DE/track car. Not street legal. Kirk Racing cage, Delrin bushings, spec legal Koni shocks, Kirky seat , stainless brake lines, Hawk blue pads, Toyo Proxes, manual steering rack, external emergency cut-off, push button start, rocker switches for battery, fan, fuel, and acc. Car was purchased from Porsche mechanic and converted to track car. It has ONE track day on it and TWO autocross events. I also have extra parts; these parts include but not limited to: various interior parts, headlight assembly, sunroof motor, window motors, ac equipment, radiator, power steering rack, hood, doors, rear hatch, 'cookie cutter' wheels, etc. that could be sold to recoup some money. The trailer is 18' two rail with brakes on both axles. It has been used very little and is in like new condition. I've owned this stuff for 3 years and have just lost interest. Asking $8,000 for everything or will separate. Kevin (770)584-0596.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 12 years ago by kevo.

Re: Early model track car and trailer 12 years, 2 months ago #12655

Is your car still available

Re: Early model track car and trailer 12 years, 2 months ago #12704

• kevo
  • Drivers Ed
I sold the bonze parts car but the red track car and trailer are still available along with all the spares.
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds