Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

World's most efficient & versatile tow vehicle
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: World's most efficient & versatile tow vehicle

World's most efficient & versatile tow vehicle 15 years, 11 months ago #1210

It gets 15mg towing at 75MPH, you can sleep in it, eat in it with the table up, and haul 6 rugrats during the week Plenty of room for the EZ-up, tools, and a weekends worth of gear in the dual level trunk.

Well after 8 years, and 111,xxx miles in the family, our beloved EV is up FS. A family friend has made me an offer on a younger one I can't pass up, so here goes.

2000 Eurovan MV VR6 with rear-facing seats, flip up table, rear seat that folds into a bed, OEM curtains, etc.
Sunroof (no leaks), dual-zone climate control , heated seats, Bilstein shocks, a variety of wheel & tire options.
The van has been in our family since new, waxed twice a year, had the oil changed every 3K, transmission fluid changed every 30K. New AC compressor, radiator fans, & coils recently. The wheels and tires pictured have less than 1K miles, and are the correct 100 load rating. It's not perfect, there a few small dings and scratches (touched up), and the brake pad wear indicator light is stuck on since the last pad replacement, but everything else works, and has been maintained lovingly to the highest standard throughout it vacation-filled life. No rust. Many, many road miles throughout Canada, and the Western U.S. It is rated to tow 4,500 pounds, with a 10,000 lb. GCVWR, and is geared to make this feasible. I have towed my 4,000lb 944 Spec car & trailer without trouble. Also it easliy fits 3 child seat, or 3 adults across the back seat. Try those things with your minivan!

$9400 with OEM wheels & tires, $9,900 with the set pictured. Used, but serviceable OEM snow tires & wheels included. I will knock $1,000 off for a fellow spec racer.

Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds