Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Manual Sport Sear FS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Manual Sport Sear FS

Manual Sport Sear FS 10 years, 2 months ago #17306

Hey everybody, my name is AJ, and I am on rennlist (id: bonus12) and pelican (id: 944tothefloor) I am selling this non-power driver-side sport seat from a 1983 944 with low miles.

$275 shipped OBO

It looks like leather, but it is a faux leather, or "leatherette." It has all parts and hardware, including the rails and bolts, and completely works as intended. The big problem is the rip on the left bolster, but other than that it is in rather good shape, almost great. It is ready to be installed or recovered.

Please email with any questions, and thanks a lot!
Attachments:

Re: Manual Sport Sear FS 9 years, 10 months ago #17834

Aj, I paid u 340. in Feb 14 for an item u were selling for 160. The excess was for shipping that didn't happen. U agreed to refund by paypal and u've chosen the duck and dodge method. I'm contacting moderators here and pelican to warn them of ur bandit thieving ways. I recommending u be banned from pelican to protect its members from internet thieves such as urself, Alex. I'll be sure and follow ur other postings and blogs online to let everyone know what a thief u are. Let me know if u choose NOW to pay ur debts. Put the pipe down and pay ur bills.
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds