Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944

Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 8 months ago #18017

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I have a 88 BMW 325IS and Im looking to trade for a Spec 944. Fresh paint, Joel Barber built cage, Ground Control suspension, fresh top end, 2 sets of wheels, etc. I have been doing HPDE's with it and really it only needs the spec suspension and exhaust to be spec E30 legal or you could run it in GTS as is. The ground control stuff is worth more than the spec stuff so it could be sold to cover the cost. I have a full sheet of things done to the car I can email to anyone interested. Located near Atlanta GA.

Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by wera44.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SemperFi75

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 8 months ago #18027

Hi Wera-

Sounds like you know Joel Barber- have you tried him? He has a caged 944 (think it only needs the suspension and seat/belts/nets) in his shop he was looking to sell- he might want to trade since he drives E30's too.

Where in Atlanta are you? We have a couple of "in progress" cars up at the Shack in Cumming if you are looking to build your own.

Brian
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 8 months ago #18031

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
Thanks for the heads up. I talked to Joel and he has a few for sale. Im keeping my options open right now to see what comes around. Im in no hurry.

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 8 months ago #18053

wera44 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I talked to Joel and he has a few for sale. Im keeping my options open right now to see what comes around. Im in no hurry.

No hurry? Come on!

We'll be having a karting night in Roswell Thursday the 28th- details are here if you would like to join us:

www.944spec.org/944SPEC/forum/general/17...the-east-coast-natls
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 8 months ago #18059

• wera44
  • Junior Racer
I would love to but my wife is due with our 2nd son on the 28th.

Re: Looking to possibly trade for a spec 944 9 years, 7 months ago #18156

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Wera44,

Just checking in to see if there is anything we can do to help you get into a 944Spec car and come race with us. We have an awesome social event in two weeks where you can come out and meet all the local 944 guys and maybe learn a thing or two about 944s. Would love to have you out!

944spec.org/944SPEC/forum/southeast/1813...st-944-parting-party
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds