NIB 86' Zimmerman X-Drilled Rotors F/R
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: NIB 86' Zimmerman X-Drilled Rotors F/R

NIB 86' Zimmerman X-Drilled Rotors F/R 15 years, 9 months ago #1840

• icanfly
  • Drivers Ed
Gents,
I have a full set of Drilled Zimmerman brake rotors NIB that I need to get rid of. This set was ordered when I had decided to use all 86' bits on my build however, a slight direction change has left me with both a full set of discs as well as some rear 86 trailing arms that I need to get rid of.

I need to get rid of these parts!!!
Please, this is a killer deal... the first person to offer me a real number on these rotors will get rear arms for free... at this point I am just looking to recoup some costs to help me move forward.

So heres this package pitch:
86' F/R drilled Zimmerman rotors NIB (retail value over $500.00)
86' rear cast alu. trailing arms. (Free with a decent offer)

Someone make me a real offer...
call with questions / offers 801.631.6204

Re:NIB 86' Zimmerman X-Drilled Rotors F/R 15 years, 9 months ago #2004

are these stock Porsche rotors that zimmerman has cross drilled ? we are only allowed to use stock rotors on our cars . thay are allowed to be crossdrilled.

Re:NIB 86' Zimmerman X-Drilled Rotors F/R 15 years, 9 months ago #2008

SvoChuck wrote:
are these stock Porsche rotors that zimmerman has cross drilled ? we are only allowed to use stock rotors on our cars . thay are allowed to be crossdrilled.

Actually we can use any stock sized rotor. They can be drilled, slotted or even cryo treated. They don't need to say "Porsche" on the box.

Howver I like the cheap china specials ($30 each) for early offset front rotors. Those matched up well my rusted over parts car rear rotors. They just needed a little wire brush action to clean up and are also working fine.
Joe Paluch
944 Spec #94 Gina Marie Paper Designs
Arizona Regional 944 Spec Director, National Rules Coordinator
2006 Az Champion - 944 Spec Racer Since 2002

Re:NIB 86' Zimmerman X-Drilled Rotors F/R 15 years, 9 months ago #2017

and that's why we have Joe as our rules guy ! thanks for keeping me straight
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds