Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Set of Lifters
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Set of Lifters

Set of Lifters 9 years, 4 months ago #18921

I have a set of 8 lifters, out of a running engine, guaranteed to stay pumped up overnight. I am asking $50, shipped to continental U.S. You can email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , if you are interested.

Thanks,

Re: Set of Lifters 9 years, 3 months ago #19066

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
Are these still available?
Jason Jane
Norcal

Re: Set of Lifters 9 years, 3 months ago #19067

yes, they are available. Glad you asked, my email has changed to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or feel free to call at 864-404-5226.

I also have a few other parts left and some of the specialized tools for the 944 such as the rear camber adjusting tool and the belt wrenches.

Re: Set of Lifters 9 years, 3 months ago #19072

Lifters and tools are sold. I did find a second rear camber adjustment tool that I will sell for $20, shipped.

I also have a stock 944 turbo oil cooler, with hoses. It does not include the adapter that bolts to the block and replaces the water/oil heat exchanger. Would like $60, shipped.
Last Edit: 9 years, 3 months ago by michaelreich. Reason: added oil cooler

Re: Set of Lifters 9 years, 2 months ago #19140

I also still have a very good fuel rail and a set of PFC Performance Friction front pads, new in box, Compound 11.

$60 for the fuel rail, shipped
$75 for the brakes, shipped
$125 for both, shipped

I also have a cam and a cam tower and a water to oil cooler w/housing, but I am not sure anyone is ever looking for these items.

I have a good front spoiler, with a small repair on he side, but I am not sure how I would ship it economically.

Thanks,
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds