Username Password: Remember me

PCA Club Race and DE Event - Sept 23-25
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PCA Club Race and DE Event - Sept 23-25

PCA Club Race and DE Event - Sept 23-25 12 years, 10 months ago #11441

• GT944
  • Senior Racer
Any of you guys coming out for the Intermountain Region Porsche Club of America club race and driver's ed event? I'll be running the DE and shaking down the new 944 acquisition - noticed one other 944 and a 944S on the registration list for DE. I know Blake Troester (944sracer), Otto Silva, and Jeff Bogaard are coming out to run SP-1 with their spec cars.

Anyway, here's a link to the info - www.irpca.org/5.html
- Greg - #518

'88 944 Spec Racer - Race Ready! (finally)

Re: PCA Club Race and DE Event - Sept 23-25 12 years, 10 months ago #11581

Would have liked to have been there. I miss Miller but it is nice to have several tracks nearby. Too bad only 31 racers- that track should get more. There are 80+ racing this weekend at Hallett.

Tell Blake he ran some impressive times.

Re: PCA Club Race and DE Event - Sept 23-25 12 years, 10 months ago #11582

• GT944
  • Senior Racer
Thanks, I'll do that!

It was a pretty light turnout from the racing side of things (DE was packed for day one, but tapered off heavily as the weekend went on). We're kicking around ideas for next year - the date may move to May (not sure, very touch and go at this point) we were considering trying to get some buy in from another group and NASA came up in the discussion. Would any of you guys be game for buying a run group or trying to organize a showing of the 944Spec group next year? It would make great practice for Nat's in 2013!
- Greg - #518

'88 944 Spec Racer - Race Ready! (finally)
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds