Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Welcome CJ Botts as the New RM Series Director!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Welcome CJ Botts as the New RM Series Director!

Welcome CJ Botts as the New RM Series Director! 11 years, 6 months ago #14140

I'd like to Welcome CJ Botts as the new Rocky Mountain Series Director
CJ brings a lot of enthusiasm and experience to the class, having participated since 2008. I've you've followed his Facebook posts, you definitely see this enthusiasm!
CJ is also the 2010 RM Instructor of the Year in the RM region, and the 2007 HPDE driver of the year.
I met CJ on my trip to High Plains this year, and can say he will be a great asset into re-energizing the Rocky Mountain Region. This guy is going to make 944 Spec really big - both in the RM, and at Nationals! Welcome aboard!

I would also like to thank Chuck Taylor for his years of service to 944 Spec. Chuck is legendary for his enthusiasm to grow the class, and has probably started more drivers off in 944 Spec than any individual since 2007. I too, bought my first car from him, Chuck is now moving on to focusing on working with his son, and developing a stock car class in NASA's RM region. We all wish Chuck well!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re: Welcome CJ Botts as the New RM Series Director! 11 years, 6 months ago #14143

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
C J thanks for taking the position hope to see you at nationals

Re: Welcome CJ Botts as the New RM Series Director! 11 years, 6 months ago #14144

• Bottoz
  • Seasoned Racer
Thanks guys! I'm honored to be chosen as the RM-Director. I'm here to help out as much I can, and to have fun racing 944SPEC!
C.J. Botts
1984 944 #37

2007 RM HPDE Driver of the Year
2010 RM Instructor of the Year
2013 RM 944SPEC Director

Re: Welcome CJ Botts as the New RM Series Director! 11 years, 6 months ago #14209

• tcomeau
Welcome CJ! I'm afraid I've mistaken your handle for being Otto. Sorry about that.
Tim Comeau
SoCal 944 Spec #22 since Feb 2003.
Let's keep building it!

Re: Welcome CJ Botts as the New RM Series Director! 11 years, 6 months ago #14222

• Bottoz
  • Seasoned Racer
No prob... I figured that when you commented on the Frame Repair video.
C.J. Botts
1984 944 #37

2007 RM HPDE Driver of the Year
2010 RM Instructor of the Year
2013 RM 944SPEC Director

Re: Welcome CJ Botts as the New RM Series Director! 11 years, 6 months ago #14225

Congrats CJ, I love the RM gang! Fun, energetic, fast good drivers, helpful when needed and some I consider to be my best friends!

Have fun with it and good luck,
Norman #99
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds