Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Disabled Veteran Race team Building spec 944
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Disabled Veteran Race team Building spec 944

Disabled Veteran Race team Building spec 944 10 years, 2 months ago #17298

Hello,

My name is John Vann co-founders and VP of Racing4Vets.

Racing4Vets currently runs kart, auto and off road programs for service-disabled veterans with PTSD, traumatic brain injuries and physical injuries. We provide different levels of race driving, from occupational therapy indoor karting for VA patients to outdoor kart and auto track days for veterans demonstrating the required skills and commitment.

In the Tampa Chapter our Veteran team is building a spec 944 with Chilly Performance www.chillyperformance.com This Build is in the very beginning and that's why I am reaching out to the spec 944 community. If you are anyone would like to get involved or support in anyway please feel free to contact me directly.

You can also follow the build on Facebook www.facebook.com/racing4vets and at WWW.racing4vets.org

John Vann

Vice President

Racing4Vets, Inc. a 501(c)(3) nonprofit

Cell 513-400-8875

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Disabled Veteran Race team Building spec 944 10 years, 2 months ago #17300

What year is the 944? I might have some racing parts that I could donate.

Also, do you have a chapter located in South Carolina?

I can be reached by email at fred at blueoaknetworks dot com
#4 86 944
Fast Tater Motorsports
The following user(s) said Thank You: Racing4Vets

Re: Disabled Veteran Race team Building spec 944 10 years, 2 months ago #17304

Great! I will contact you today with more info

Re: Disabled Veteran Race team Building spec 944 10 years, 2 months ago #17311

I have sen a email I dont know if you got the info? but we are building a 1984 944, please feel free to email me @ This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds