Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9

2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 10 years, 1 month ago #17538

Since there's an east coast thread, might as well start a west coast thread.

Who's planning to go? Barring any unforeseen problems, I plan to be there.

Looks like registration doesn't open until June for this event:

www.nasaproracing.com/event/1864

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 10 years, 1 month ago #17541

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I'll be there. If you need to find me ill be hanging out on top of the podium!

Seriously, I've been enjoying camping out in the upper paddock and if we have enough entries we should try to co op the whole area!

For those coming in from far off lands I only live 1 1/2 hours from the track and have a few spare rooms and some room to park a trailer for short periods. Easy commute to the track as well.

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 10 years, 1 month ago #17542

• BritRacer
  • Seasoned Racer
I am sure planning on being there. Got some investing (in the car) to do before then.
Jason Jane
Norcal

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 10 years, 1 month ago #17544

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
Given I plan on making all the NorCal Sonoma events this year I too plan to attend the west coast nationals. I agree that the upper paddock area could be a great spot for all the 944's

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 10 years, 1 month ago #17545

• Big Dog
  • Banned
The upper paddock is gravel, as I recall. I will be shooting for the main paddock area as it is paved and it does not have a long, steep hike up the hill. Of course, for those that have pit scooters, being up that hill is not so much of an issue.

I don't like the distance to everything from up there, either.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 10 years, 1 month ago #17546

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
The upper paddock is fully paved, your thinking of the lot where they park trailers. The upper paddock is generally used for Hpde and overflow so usually stays uncrowded. We would be able to spread out and make our own hangout area.

The view, especially at night of the lights of Napa and Sonoma and on he bay and the bridges is awesome!

Even running with PRC with all their meetings, getting down to them is not a problem. This last race we just all piled into Kim's car when we didn't want to walk plus we have the scooter which is community property for anybody to use.

The idea is just to have alot of room for all of us to spread out and be centralized.
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds