Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 9 years, 5 months ago #18458

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Another national event, another set of dyno controversies, and more non enforcement of clear cut rules.

Several hours removed from the situation and I'm still very frustrated about it. I will be hard pressed to do another national event where the rules seem very clear but enforcement is lacking

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 9 years, 5 months ago #18459

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
I can understand the frustration. It seems the dyno is tending to read everyone high. It may have been better to handle this on Thursday and not During the competition. It does seem possible that the cars can be adjusted via settings to comply with rules now we just need to make sure that occurs. All that said day one appears to have two very close groups of racers, the first five in one tight group followed by the next five in a very tight group Both groups are covered by about a second. Day two should be fun. If you are not here and get a chance the action can be seen on live.racerconnect.com

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 9 years, 5 months ago #18463

• MikeA
  • Drivers Ed
Anyone with video of the big incident? Good to see we had Javi and Alberto make it down there to represent the NW.

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 9 years, 5 months ago #18464

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
I've seen a few different videos and what I would say is make sure your safety gear is good and invest in a full containment seat!!!!!

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 9 years, 5 months ago #18465

Javier and I were "the incident". I'm sore but OK and I heard he was returning from the hospital OK. Both cars appear totalled.

I have video and I've seen all of the NASA videos from all cars. I won't comment on my opinion or post my video until I speak to Javier to hear his version of what and why. I've requested his contact info from the series directors or that mine be given to him.

Not a good day.

Re: 2014 West Coast Championships @ Sonoma Nov 7-9 9 years, 5 months ago #18467

• MikeA
  • Drivers Ed
Man, sorry to hear you were involved too. I knew there was another car, but didnt know the other was wrecked. Good to hear you are ok and i know javier is doing good as well. I notified him that you were seeking his contact info and hopefully you guys can connect.
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds