Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls

Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #17999

Who's in for a karting night/944-Spec meet & greet Thursday during the Nationals?

There is an indoor kart track called Andretti's about 45 minutes from the track, it has a restaurant and 2 bars (which are open to racers before, during and after the races) in addition to the kart track.

You can eat, have them hold your table and beer, go race, come back and BS, then go race again.

We just went there last weekend with some Midsouthers that were in town and had a great time.

Chime in here if you would like to attend, I have contacted Andretti's management to discuss renting out the track for us only but need an approx head count to see if it is feasible or not.
NASA Southeast
944-Spec

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18002

I'm in sounds fun
Phil
944 spec

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18003

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Us SE guys should look at hosting something more formal the first night since we are the home region. We wont know what time T&T is done that day since we weren't included on the class listing but once that gets edited, we can formulate a better timeline of when/where and how to get down there.

You know I'm in but I wont be drinking, and I wont be staying out late. I have to be a good boy during Nationals for a change and not spend half the week end hungover on 4 hours of sleep.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by AgRacer.

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18012

I am in if NASA doesn't have some function we have to attend.
Shawn Taylor
Regional Director
NASA Mid South

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18013

I'm in but I agree with Jason, little to no drinking and I'm going home early.
If you're not first, you're last!

-Abraham Lincoln

2014 944 Spec Regional Champion
2015 944 Spec Regional Champion

Re: Kart Racing/ 944-Spec Meet at the East Coast Natls 9 years, 8 months ago #18037

Bringing this back up- talked to Andretti's and we can get 3 races on our own (no civilians in the way) for $75 total. They will also throw in game cards and reserve some tables for everyone to meet at before the race.

Races would start at 9:30, 10:00, and 10:20.

We need to have 8-12 racers total to make this work, so far we have:

Brian Evans
Alan Evans
Jeremy P.
Jason S.(AGracer)
Jason S's Brother
Phil (Hansoncuts)
Brian C.
Boyd F.
TJ J.
Eric Kuhns
Shawn (early70scamaro)

Possibles:
Rob W.
Jason W.

I know we can get 3 or 4 more of the local guys to kart but what about you Midwest/Great Lakes/Rocky Mountain drivers?
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Brian Evans. Reason: updated
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds