Username Password: Remember me

MS/SE/GL/MW NASA Region Crossover Series
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: MS/SE/GL/MW NASA Region Crossover Series

Re: MS/SE/GL/MW NASA Region Crossover Series 9 years, 5 months ago #18778

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
norman#99 wrote:
First of all Happy Thanksgiving to everybody from coast to coast! I am thankful for our class not only for the racing, but for all of the great friends that I have made as a result.

COTA is on my bucket list and as I age I want to work on the list asap. I can't find where PCA is racing there, can you forward the link? Is NASA's TX region planning a race there?

Thanks and have a great day!

May 2-4 with the Hill Country Region of PCA. I did the inaugural event there. The track is amazing fun in our cars especially the first half up to the long back straight! Just don't leave home without your short fifth!

www.pca.org/pca-club-racing-calendar-2014-2015-tentative
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: MS/SE/GL/MW NASA Region Crossover Series 9 years, 5 months ago #18779

• Timwold
  • Senior Racer
The 2015 PCA COTA race is May 8-10, it is a 3 day event. Norman- Come on out to Texas- there should be 10+ SP1 cars this year. It will be fun racing against you again. There are a couple of rental cars in the Texas region so you could just arrive and drive if the tow is too long.

It is a pretty expensive event due to the high rental cost of COTA. It does not seem NASA will have a COTA race due to the cost but I could be wrong.

Todd Imwold
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: MS/SE/GL/MW NASA Region Crossover Series 9 years, 5 months ago #18780

Good to hear from you Todd, I would love to race with you there, I am sure with your generous Texan hospitality you would show me the proper lines around the track:] Thanks for the web site AgRacer, looks like an enduro as well.

I will work on it, does it usually sell out? I can try to get some more 944's to join in if space allows.

Thanks,
Norm
Norman #99

Re: MS/SE/GL/MW NASA Region Crossover Series 9 years, 5 months ago #18781

• Timwold
  • Senior Racer
Norm

For the first year it sold out in 2 minutes. Last year it was near a sell out but I do not believe it was a sell out. The more 944s the better. bring all that you can and yes there will several Texas racers or regulars who will help you get up to speed at COTA.

It is a fun track with high speeds and some 2nd gear turns.
Todd Imwold
1983 Spec Car #143

Re: MS/SE/GL/MW NASA Region Crossover Series 9 years, 4 months ago #18793

• upete57
  • Comp School
I’d be interested in the Crossover Series. NCM and Mid Ohio sound good as far as tracks not on the SE schedule. I grew up in Cleveland, so I’ve always wanted to race at MO. I’m interested in COTA too even though it’s a long haul. Would be great to do it at least once.

Pete
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds