Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Nationals Sonoma Wreck
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Nationals Sonoma Wreck

Re: Nationals Sonoma Wreck 9 years, 5 months ago #18574

That's an outstanding offer, Jim. Steve, that car is definitely worthy of consideration.

Steve and Javier, I'm sorry to see this whole thing happened but glad to hear you are both relatively okay.

I wasn't able to attend Nationals this year, but certainly hope to see you both next year at Laguna.

Everett

Re: Nationals Sonoma Wreck 9 years, 5 months ago #18575

As I recall there was at least one lap under yellow before they called the race. They were already dealing with two Mazdas off track at turn 11. With the potential injuries under the circumstances it seemed to be the right move. My recollection is a little cloudy based on personal circumstances.

Re: Nationals Sonoma Wreck 9 years, 5 months ago #18578

Steve,

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Jim Richmond
Capt Squid

Re: Nationals Sonoma Wreck 9 years, 5 months ago #18579

That's what I had. Sent an email. Thank you for the extremely generous offer - let's talk.

Re: Nationals Sonoma Wreck 9 years, 5 months ago #18581

A lot of win coming out of huge losses as this thread goes on - nice to see.

I wish I was not so far away!

Steve, if you are going to build a new car, at least get some buddies over to help gut it - that's the tedious part, though it can be fun with digging in with a mob mentality

Jim's offer sounds very generous, though!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Nationals Sonoma Wreck 9 years, 5 months ago #18584

That looks like my old 4 car east coast garage with a lift. My CA garage looks more like this

Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by 944Racer72.
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds