Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Attend Motorsports Expo 2015 for FREE!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attend Motorsports Expo 2015 for FREE!!

Attend Motorsports Expo 2015 for FREE!! 9 years, 2 months ago #19101

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Ill be showing off my 944Spec racecar at the Motorsport's Expo this year. If anyone else is interested in going, or if you haven't already seen the below promotional, here's a way to attend the floor exhibits for free and the conference for a discounted price.

I'm going to try to come up with some flyers to post on the car and other informational to post in the rear window promoting the class. If anybody already has something good, send it my way and Ill take care of the printing!

Attend MSX 2015 for FREE!
We’re pleased to offer NASA special event pricing:
Receive 25% OFF the Conference and 100% OFF the Expo! You can attend the Expo for FREE!
Please register here: s1.goeshow.com/msx/expo/2015/register_now.cfm

Make sure to enter promo code “MSXINVITE15” when signing up. We look forward to seeing you at the show!

Join your fellow competitors at the world's ONLY amateur racing expo and conference – MSX 2015! (www.msxexpo.com/nasa)
Hear racing legends Randy Pobst and Elliott Forbes-Robinson speak, compete in the inaugural MSX Grand Prix “Put Up or Shut Up” Challenge, see amazing competition cars on display, and discover the newest products and services to help you go faster and WIN!

MSX, the North American MotorSports Expo
February 20-21, 2015 | Charlotte Convention Center | Charlotte, NC
www.msxexpo.com/nasa
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Attend Motorsports Expo 2015 for FREE!! 9 years, 1 month ago #19165

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
So the expo was successful. I had primo parking right on the end of the middle row in the car show so when you walked out of the exhibition booth area into the car show my yellow 944 was the first thing sitting there. I printed 50 flyers for people to take. Between spreading those along the spoiler and a few at the NASA booth, I went home with only about 10. Many people found me or asked me while I was around the car about the class. Made a few good connections and even found a sponsor for the year.

Next years event will be in Orlando, which is a region that we don't really have a presence in so it might be a good opportunity if someone is willing to make the trip.

I've attached the flyer I created for the event if anyone wants to make some for their local events to promote the class. Print double sided and flip along the short edge to get 2 sided flyers out of one sheet.

944 Spec Flyer

J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60

Re: Attend Motorsports Expo 2015 for FREE!! 9 years, 1 month ago #19186

• upete57
  • Comp School
I stopped by the Expo and saw your car. Looked around for you but didn't see you. Your car looked great in it's prime spot. The flyers were great - especially: "Gut it, cage it, race it" !

Pete
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds