Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Die Cut Vinyl Sticker for 944 Spec.org
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Die Cut Vinyl Sticker for 944 Spec.org

Die Cut Vinyl Sticker for 944 Spec.org 16 years, 2 months ago #224

I just picked up a plotter for my business so now I can make die cut stickers for advertising your business, graphics for your race car, etc. Please e-mail me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you are intersted. If you have the artwork, that would make the job much easier and cheaper. I will give a discount to the 944 community. Attached is a photo of my 1983 944 Spec car. Hope you like what I've done.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258101&stc=1&d=1204183470
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 16 years, 2 months ago by Litespeeds.

Re:Die Cut Vinyl Sticker for 944 Spec.org 16 years, 2 months ago #270

I am trying to figure out what is a good introductory price for you guys and here's what I came up with:

(2) 12" - 14" numbers for the doors $25 for the pair

(2) 4" numbers for the front and rear $10 for the pair

(2) 4" - 6" 944 Spec or 944 Cup $20 for the pair

(1) 4" - 6" Windshield Banner for $20-$40

10" Racing stripes with 1/4" outline for $70 (Similar to mine but without the logo on the hood)

I currently have vinyl in black, white, red, yellow, blue and metallic silver. Silver is slightly more due to the increased cost of the vinyl. I am using Oracal 651 intermediate vinyl.

All items will be shipped in a crush-proof plastic tube and the cost will be between $5-$10 for shipping within the Continental US.

I have just updated the pricing due to the fact that I returned my other plotter and bought a brand new Roland GX400 which cost me almost $4,000. Have to recoup some of my costs for this big initial investment. I still think these prices are cheaper than any place else so please let me know if I am within the ball park.
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 16 years, 1 month ago by Litespeeds. Reason: updating prices

Re:Die Cut Vinyl Sticker for 944 Spec.org 15 years, 12 months ago #1161

• spec28
  • Junior Racer
6" WINDSHIELD BANNER : ARE THEY BLANK OR WITH A LOGO?
CAN YOU PROVIDE A SAMPLE PIC

THANKS,

DT
Dean S.

Re:Die Cut Vinyl Sticker for 944 Spec.org 15 years, 12 months ago #1162

Here is a picture of mine. I tinted the top section of the windshield and then put the yellow vinyl on the outside. I can do it either way with solid windshield banner or just words like mine. I can also do a solid vinyl sticker with no words too at a discounted price. Please contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you would like to discuss in greater detail. Thanks.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=258101&stc=1&d=1204183470
Window Tinting
Paint Protection
Vinyl Graphics
Last Edit: 15 years, 12 months ago by Litespeeds.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds