Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

944-SPEC.org Stickers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 944-SPEC.org Stickers

944-SPEC.org Stickers 15 years, 6 months ago #3065

Okay guys, Coastal Graphics has teamed up with SE 944-SPEC to provide us with some really snazzy 944-SPEC.org and Official Support Vehicle stickers. Pricing and sizes are shown on each sticker. PayPal or Check/Money Order is accepted. Simply email me for payment info and once paid, your order will be processed immediately.

Color choice is yours, but limited to the basics, Blue, Black, White, Red, Yellow, Green.
MICHAEL MADUSKE
2009,2010 Southeast 944-SPEC Champion
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by mcmmotorsports.

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 6 months ago #3066

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
I'm in -- but could you also get a quote for just the 944Spec part (without the Official Support Vehicle)
Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 6 months ago #3067

JerryW wrote:
I'm in -- but could you also get a quote for just the 944Spec part (without the Official Support Vehicle)

Will do.
MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 6 months ago #3068

JerryW wrote:

$20 for a pair, shipped.

Also guys, he told me you have the choice of colors for this deal. Your basic colors, red, blue, green, white, black and yellow at no additional charge.
MICHAEL MADUSKE

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 6 months ago #3078

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
Put me down for two. Let me know how to get you the money.

thanks

Re:Offiicial Support Vehicle Stickers-**GROUP BUY** 15 years, 6 months ago #3079

Utah944 wrote:
Put me down for two. Let me know how to get you the money.

thanks

Cool, we are going to use PayPal when it comes time to order (in about two weeks) or a check would be fine.
Just to clarify, do you want two separate orders or just the one set of two?
MICHAEL MADUSKE
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds