Drivers Listing info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Drivers Listing info

Drivers Listing info 14 years, 4 months ago #7120

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
Hi 944-Spec racers,

With the rapid growth of 944-Spec and all the new cars and drivers. Please take a moment to verify your data and submit any updates.

1. click on "Drivers Listing" from the top menu.
2. select your region from the Region pull-down menu.
3. click on "SEARCH DRIVER LISTING"

This will output all racers for your region we have on our database. If you didn't select a region before you click on "SEARCH DRIVER LISTING" this will output all regions which is helpful if you want to see what car numbers are taken. Duplicate car numbers are O.K. if they are in different regions. We just have to sort out who has to modify their numbers when cars with the same number meet at inter region events (i.e. Nationals).

For all the new racers and existing racers who wish to add/modify their data the fields are:
first name
last name
driver's picture (optional)
city (optional)
state
car number
car description (optional)
car picture
region
up to five sponsor names and corresponding sponsor URL's

Currently only the regional series directors can add/modify the database. I'm spearheading this so you can email your updates to me at: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

If you like to update your car picture please enclose the picture or a URL link to your car picture.

Thanks everyone and have a great race season!
--Ken

Re:Drivers Listing info 14 years, 4 months ago #7122

This will be in my top 3 things to do at PPIR for the RMR so wash you car, Mitchell will be taking pictures !

Thanks Ken !

Re: Drivers Listing info 13 years, 8 months ago #9057

• jaje
  • Seasoned Racer
How does one add in their information as I'm not listed? I do not see anywhere it says add new driver.
Joel
83 944 Spec (#74) - conflictedracer.wordpress.com/
Last Edit: 13 years, 8 months ago by jaje. Reason: - never mind...i had to reread the paragraph that I have to send info to Ken to be added.

Re: Drivers Listing info 13 years, 8 months ago #9058

Right now, Joel only the SD have access to that. I am in the process of having Ken, our webmaster, re-educate me on this, to bring is up to date. Send me a pic you like to use for you racecar's image...

BTW, Joel, great blog in your sig. I love the update on "Racing the 944 Spec way"
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 13 years, 8 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re: Drivers Listing info 13 years, 7 months ago #9070

• jaje
  • Seasoned Racer
Ken added me so I'm ok. I'll be adding to it over the year as I learn more. Now I'm missing going out and sitting in my car closing my eyes and making racecar sounds.
Joel
83 944 Spec (#74) - conflictedracer.wordpress.com/
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds