Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fearless Leader needed in the Great Lakes Region
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fearless Leader needed in the Great Lakes Region

Fearless Leader needed in the Great Lakes Region 13 years, 8 months ago #8947

NASA 944 Spec is looking to actively expand into the Great Lakes region.

With my move into the 944 Spec National Director Position, I am going to formally step down as GL 944 Spec Director (I will stay on as Midwest Director).

This means a great opportunity for a motivated individual to grow this series as it has throughout the country. Everywhere it's been "planted" it has grown quickly, with it's cost-effective, stable ruleset, fun-to-drive cars, and close competition.

In the Great Lakes the new director will have the benefit of having full fields at the crossover events with the Midwest (1/2 the schedule), and likely some MW cars at the Gratten or another Mid-O event as well.

What is needed? A passion for racing, an ability to represent NASA in a professional, service driven manner, and good communication skills (personally & online). You also need to be able to be at all (or nearly all) the NASA Great Lakes events.

I would be happy to inform/mentor this person, and will give you an inside deal on a 944 Spec race car to get you started.

There are performance-based perks to the job as well. PM me for details, or contact Bryan Cohn (via link here: http://www.nasagreatlakes.com/contact/) directly to apply.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds