Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hi there, new to the series.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi there, new to the series.

Hi there, new to the series. 13 years, 6 months ago #9367

Hello!
My name is Justin Wylde and I'll be co-driving this year in the Spec 944 series. Im very intrested in learning about the car and series and can't wait to get on track with you guys. I say I'll be co-driving because i'm teaming up with Paul Meier who is the driving force behind this effort that we have lovingly dubbed "Projekt 944" and are currently in the process of building. We're looking for parts and advice for the car and always open to suggestion and comments and will most likely be starting a build thread on it soon.
We're in the northern part of illinois so working indoors on a car is great this time of year. We have big plans for our modest budget and are doing 95% of the work in house with what we have. I personally have a bit of experience building and driving(mostly TT and HPDE stuff, and Paul actually competed in the American Sedan series last year and did rather well. So were eager to get this car together and get it to the track.
Just wanted to say hello and hope to see and meet many of you in the coming months!
"One car at the line is worth a thousand good ideas back at the shop"

Re: Hi there, new to the series. 13 years, 6 months ago #9368

Welcome!

You come to the right place - lots of good info, and helpful people here.

Looking forward to meeting you in person Justin!

This makes 5 cars in the build this winter in the MW - should be a great time next year!

We're having a build party Jan 22nd after go-karting - come out & join us there to learn a few things.

Also take a look at the various build threads on here - lots of goood tips there as well.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 13 years, 6 months ago by Sterling Doc.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds