Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Going to join Everett for March 4-6 race in Cali
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Going to join Everett for March 4-6 race in Cali

Going to join Everett for March 4-6 race in Cali 13 years, 5 months ago #9673

Hey guys,

I'm going to fly out to California to be at the Fontana race March 4-6. I'd love to meet as many of you guys as I can. This will be Everett's first race as series director, so I will be helping out there as well. If anyone has a spare car, I'd be interested, too, though my budget is limited .

Who is all coming from NorCal & SoCal?
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Going to join Everett for March 4-6 race in Cali 13 years, 5 months ago #9675

• sagoston
  • Junior Racer
I won't be racing that weekend but will try to make it out.

Re: Going to join Everett for March 4-6 race in Cali 13 years, 5 months ago #9678

• Fooshe
  • Comp School
Doubt I will be completely ready by then, but I plan on being there to be the crew chief for a buddy of mine that is going to put his Spec Miata out there. I will stop by the 944 pits and see if I can lend a hand to anyone and/or just plain say hello.

If he does not get his car ready in time (which is very possible), I would be more than happy to help out ANYONE with ANYTHING they need. I also have a great deal of experience as a spotter if anyone wants me yackin' in their ear at all.
Last Edit: 13 years, 5 months ago by Fooshe.

Re: Going to join Everett for March 4-6 race in Cali 13 years, 5 months ago #9681

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
Eric look forward to meeting you at Cal Speedway. It sounds like we need to find a car for you to rent. I would hate to see a fine racer such as yourself unable to get on the track. Several of us should be there Friday for test and tune.

Re: Going to join Everett for March 4-6 race in Cali 13 years, 5 months ago #9690

John Lindsey emailed me that they will find a ride somehow, so I've started a trash talking thread in the SoCal forums - hey it's been a long winter!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: Going to join Everett for March 4-6 race in Cali 13 years, 5 months ago #9708

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
I talked with Tim Comeau today and he may be able to work something out with renting you a car. Why don't you give him a call and see if you two can work something out. We would all enjoy having you on the track that weekend. There is always room for one more racer.
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds