Region Sponsored by Just Track It, LLC

Your Car, Our Tracks

justtrackit.net/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Here we come!

Here we come! 11 years, 8 months ago #13569

• Steve_M
  • Drivers Ed
Hey, just noticed this forum was added. Thanks guys!

The Mid South region is going great guns getting its 944 Spec class up and running. Over the last couple of weeks we've started 7 builds and there are a couple more that should be built over the winter. Some of us should be ready for comp school next spring, and by the end of next year we all could be racing.

I am really looking forward to getting this kicked off. It should be a great time.

Re: Here we come! 11 years, 8 months ago #13571

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
So what is considered Mid south? The wife and I are actively looking at retirement property in Tennessee somewhere between Nashville and Knoxville and maybe I can make a shopping trip more fun by bringing the racecar and following you guys around Barber Motorsports park!

Re: Here we come! 11 years, 8 months ago #13577

• Steve_M
  • Drivers Ed
rd7839 wrote:
So what is considered Mid south? The wife and I are actively looking at retirement property in Tennessee somewhere between Nashville and Knoxville and maybe I can make a shopping trip more fun by bringing the racecar and following you guys around Barber Motorsports park!

The Mid South covers Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, and Missouri. No Barber events yet, but they are trying to get a date for next year. I'm hoping.

Re: Here we come! 11 years, 8 months ago #13594

rd7839 wrote:

Ron,

We are a Memphis-based region and like Steve mentioned, hope to have an event at Barber next year. In the past, we have had events in Nashville, Memphis, Gateway in St. Louis, Hallett with the Texas region, and Little Talladega in Alabama (DE & TT only).

Can't beat the rural Tennessee folks as well as no state income tax. Drag that car from Cali and join us sometime.

Shawn
Shawn Taylor
Regional Director
NASA Mid South
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by early70scamaros.

Re: Here we come! 11 years, 8 months ago #13603

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Man, I want to be there badly but this work thing keeps getting in the way. A trip east with the trailer next season though sounds very inviting, or if someone has a spare car for rent, I'd love to come out and follow you guys around one of your tracks! If some of you are up for the trip, next season at Miller Motorsports park in Utah is nationals and you will have the time of your lives!
  • Page:
Moderators: early70scamaros, FDJeremy
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds