Region Sponsored by Just Track It, LLC

Your Car, Our Tracks

justtrackit.net/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Barber July 30-31 videos

Barber July 30-31 videos 7 years, 8 months ago #21011

• upete57
  • Comp School
Here's my video from Sun's Lightning / 944Spec race. Had a good battle first with Brian Evans and then Jeremy Pohlman, as well as a spin close to a barrier (I didn't realize how close at the time!).
Sun lightning race

Pete #57

Re: Barber July 30-31 videos 7 years, 8 months ago #21015

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
I got my video uploaded but I need to redo it. Somehow the rear view got off synch and I didn't catch it when I was messing around trying out some other new features of RaceRender.
J. Stanley
NASA-SE Region 944 Spec Series Director
Yellow #60
Last Edit: 7 years, 8 months ago by AgRacer.

Re: Barber July 30-31 videos 7 years, 8 months ago #21017

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
Got my video fixed and re-uploaded!

youtu.be/SOkXfmQ4_B0
J. Stanley
Yellow #60

Re: Barber July 30-31 videos 7 years, 8 months ago #21018

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Great video!Barber is on my bucket list, as well as Road Atlanta an I'm making tentative plans to visit next season. I hate though when people do this to me but I'm gonna do it anyway, PLEASE GET RID OF THAT "ROLLCAGE"! I'm sure you've heard that before and you probably have plans to, and it's none of my business but I'd hate to hear about you getting hurt. You're spending a lot of time in 4th gear and you don't need me to tell you what would happen in a crash.

At the very least put in a knee bar.

Sorry to be a know it all.
Ron

Re: Barber July 30-31 videos 7 years, 8 months ago #21019

• AgRacer
  • Administrator
rd7839 wrote:
Great video!Barber is on my bucket list, as well as Road Atlanta an I'm making tentative plans to visit next season. I hate though when people do this to me but I'm gonna do it anyway, PLEASE GET RID OF THAT "ROLLCAGE"! I'm sure you've heard that before and you probably have plans to, and it's none of my business but I'd hate to hear about you getting hurt. You're spending a lot of time in 4th gear and you don't need me to tell you what would happen in a crash.

At the very least put in a knee bar.

Sorry to be a know it all.
Ron

Pretty sure the car is going to the shop sometime soon for a weld in cage. He has been talking about it for a while, and since we have a decent break for the next few months, he decided to go ahead and do it.
J. Stanley
Yellow #60

Re: Barber July 30-31 videos 7 years, 8 months ago #21020

• upete57
  • Comp School
I agree that I should be replacing that bolt-in cage. I had planned on taking my car in for a custom cage this week, but the cage guy is now unavailable, so I get to procrastinate some more and either wait or look for another cage shop.
Pete #57
  • Page:
Moderators: early70scamaros, FDJeremy
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds