Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Nationals Early Bird Discount down $100 Saturday!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nationals Early Bird Discount down $100 Saturday!

Nationals Early Bird Discount down $100 Saturday! 10 years, 10 months ago #15899

Welcome back to NASA Nationals season guys!

A reminder that the Nationals early bird discount goes down $100 at Midnight Friday!
It's only $75 to cancel, so you are money ahead if you take the plunge!

With Nationals back at Miller, the class growing from Utah, to Texas, to the Midwest, and the RM region on fire again, this should prove to be a HUGE & FUN event. The 2009 Championship at Miller saw 34 944 Spec cars, with every last one taking the green flag in the big race, and stories like this: www.944spec.org/944SPEC/news/1-latest/16...y-butt-at-nationals.

Let's make this one even bigger, and much better yet!
Biggest class at Miller?
Our own run group?
Let see what we can do!

Register here: www.nasaproracing.com/event/1586

There is nothing like livin' the life with dozen of your favorite buddies from across the Nation! Which region really is the fastest? Test you mettle, and learn from the best from across the country. No better place to accelerate your learning curve than this week long immersion!

Let me know what I can do to help make this happen. I can help solve problems, coordinate needs & resources, and help find a way. Working out travel arrangements for the MW guys, I have become very familiar with the logistics of car transport, so if that stands in your way, drop me a line!

Spread the word!

-Eric

----------------------------
Eric Kuhns
# 80 944 Spec
NASA 944 Spec National Director
www.nasamidwest.com/season/
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Sterling Doc.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds