Username Password: Remember me

Needed:
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Needed:

Needed: 12 years, 3 months ago #12611

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Gentlemen, I am in need of a transmission plug. I had to wreck one to get it out and need a replacement. If someone has one from a bad box, let me know the cost for it.

I also need 5 spring clips that go on the top of the radiator that hold the plastic baffle to the top. I have lost/broken them over the years and would like to get more to make life easier.

Thanks.

Big Dog
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Cell 208.818.8620
Jim Foxx

Re: Needed: 12 years, 3 months ago #12614

While everyone is looking, I need the metal cover that goes over the gas lines that go from the filler to the tank, inside the cab..

Thanks,
Michael
864-404-5226

Re: Needed: 12 years, 3 months ago #12615

• Big Dog
  • Banned
I think I have a spare one. I will look tomorrow and let you know.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: Needed: 12 years, 3 months ago #12617

Jim,

Quick look on Pelican Parts shows the trans plug is $5. The clips are $1ea for the top ones to the radiator (P/N 99959185202) and the bottom ones to the core support area are $1ea too (P/N 477819212).

Probably easiest to just pick them up new.

Re: Needed: 12 years, 3 months ago #12619

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Thanks, Steve. I will go look. I was never able to find the clips on Paragon so your research helps a bunch.

You are the man.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re: Needed: 12 years, 3 months ago #12620

No problem, glad to help.

If you don't already have it, PET is Porsche's parts diagrams program with all part numbers etc and it is free right from them:

www.porsche.com/usa/accessoriesandservic...ginalpartscatalogue/
  • Page:
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds