Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Flat tow hardware
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Flat tow hardware

Re:Flat tow hardware 15 years, 11 months ago #1371

With three parts cars soon to be on the way to Chucks, I'm sure we'll have at least one spare bumper Cullen.
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
NASA Rocky Mountain HPDE 2 Group Leader

Re:Flat tow hardware 15 years, 8 months ago #1986

Reviving an old thread, because I got my tow stuff together today. I used the same bar that you linked Weston, thank you. Chuck said that some of you guys had bumpers coming apart, so I got a length of street sign post (you know, the square stuff with holes in it) notched it, and enlarged a couple holes that were necessary, and Sha-frickin'-Zam, a rather attractive tow bumper !! I'm ready to pick up my car from VFC , and go to Hastings !! When I have it on the car (or the one I made for my buddy Mitch) I'll snap a pic to post up.

Re:Flat tow hardware 15 years, 8 months ago #1993

• Philé
  • Junior Racer
  • have your people call my people.
bumpers coming apaart... news to me. Mine has worked swell so far. I welded two bumper shox to keep 'em stiff for the tow.

;-p
philé
_____

菲立普

Re:Flat tow hardware 15 years, 8 months ago #2032

Here are pics of the rig on my buddies car and my car towing

Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by cullenwinter.

Re:Flat tow hardware 15 years, 8 months ago #2033

• pixrken
  • NorCal 944-Spec Director
cullenwinter wrote:

edit: Can somebody explain how to size pictures in these forums ? I always end up with these puny little ones, thanks

When you highlight the image URL and click on the "Img" button it puts in a "size=150" in the img tag.
You can either remove the "size=150" or what I like to do is change the "size=150" to "size=480" which seems to work well for this forum template.
--Ken

Re:Flat tow hardware 15 years, 8 months ago #2034

pixrken wrote:
cullenwinter wrote:

edit: Can somebody explain how to size pictures in these forums ? I always end up with these puny little ones, thanks

When you highlight the image URL and click on the "Img" button it puts in a "size=150" in the img tag.
You can either remove the "size=150" or what I like to do is change the "size=150" to "size=480" which seems to work well for this forum template.

Thank you
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds