Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Another build in the Mid South Region!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another build in the Mid South Region!

Another build in the Mid South Region! 11 years, 7 months ago #13600

I guess I should start off, I'm Paul Zarychta, I've been building cars and going fast for a long while now, but had never gotten in to W2W racing. Previous projects include a 1968 Firebird that I still drive, a STX prepped WRX that was an AutoX machine as well as used for HPDE duties, a few M3s, and lastly my e36 M3 with an LSx swap (www.lsxe36m3.com) that I am finishing up and doing NASAX and HPDEs in.

The Taylors in the Mid South region got the 944 Spec build group going and I decided to drink the Kool-Aid. I found my self out at their "944 Spec Compound" We've got a total of 7 cars being built Steven_M is one of our cohorts. I keep saying I'm trying to catch him, but he keeps getting further and further ahead!

Without Further Adu, I got my hands dirty with a quickness last Saturday and started out with a red, bondo filled '86. Deconstruction has started and I can't wait to get my hands on her again this weekend. Almost all of the sound deadening has been stripped. it was the easiest I've ever dealt with!

I never got any good before pictures, but I also never really got any after pictures, there are sort of "halfway through the day" shots...

Another one of the guys working with us found these awesome seats in his car... If I had a street car I would use them!

Plans are to get it rewired and stripped down as far as she will go. Hanksville cage is in the plans. Most in the region are doing Autopower bolt ins, but I think I like the welded in cage idea better. There is a lot to do and I am still a long ways from being done but I am loving every minute of it!
'86 944 Spec Build in Progress
'99 M3 LSx swap
  • Page:
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds