Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mail order weld in cages from Hanksville
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Mail order weld in cages from Hanksville

Mail order weld in cages from Hanksville 15 years, 5 months ago #2476

www.hanksvillehotrods.com/gui/content.as...mp;r=220&pid=221

Great news racers and BUILDERS !

Hank and Jen (Hanksville Hotrods) have a new product to offer the 944-SPEC racers and builders. They are rolling out this new product with special pricing to the 944-spec group .....

Full retail: $1,275, but for the rest of 2008 you can get one of these custom weld in cages for $957 (25% off) !

Thanks Hank

Re:Mail order weld in cages from Hanksville 15 years, 5 months ago #2477

Error message on the Hanksville link:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

System resource exceeded.

\\NAWINFS05\HOME\USERS\WEB\B1187\SL.HANKSVIL\GUI\../includes/mailconfig.asp, line 4

What ever the heck that means. Sounds like Hank is giving a sweet deal to us racers. Nice !!

Re:Mail order weld in cages from Hanksville 15 years, 5 months ago #2479

looks like his site is down ... i bet it's up soon. Hank ?

Re:Mail order weld in cages from Hanksville 15 years, 5 months ago #2481

It's back !

Re:Mail order weld in cages from Hanksville 15 years, 5 months ago #2483

Thanks, guys. Sorry for the website difficulties. Anyway, thanks to our programmable benders and production-quality tube notcher, we are now offering pre-notched, test-fitted, ready-to-weld cages.

Our cage includes all of the tubes necessary to be legal for 944-Spec racing:

All tubes are 1.5" OD x .120" wall, DOM.
Mounting plates.
Main hoop.
Main hoop diagonal.
Rear braces.
Forward hoops.
Windshield bar.
Harness crossbar, trimmed and notched to match the height you give us.
Two straight door bars each side with spreaders.

Options include:

NASCAR-style driver-side door bars (ask Chuck and David Wright about their Hanksvlle door bars).
Rear brace diagonal bar.
Dash bar.
Firewall connectors.
Window net installation.
.095" wall DOM also available.

Since we first became involved with the 944-Spec class, our goal has been to support the growth of the class with affordable, quality-built cages that are custom-fitted for each customer. After building many cages for racers in the RM region, we have developed several CAD programs for the various optional bars that racers have requested over the past 2 seasons.

Every mail-order cage that we build is test-fitted in our mock-up 944 to ensure good fitment. This also allows mail-order customers to request additional bars, to customize their cage to fit their preferences.

Our introductory price for the base NASA-legal cage, available from now until the end of '08, is $957 plus shipping. Call for pricing on optional bars. A great-fitting cage, with a custom-fitted harness crossbar, for not much more than the cost of the typical bolt-in cage.

Shipping averages $150-$200, depending on your location. MC/Visa/Discover accepted.

SPECIAL OFFER! If you're the first in your region to order our cage, I'll pay half of your shipping cost. Half-cost shipping available only for the first cage ordered in each NASA region, limited to the first 2 regions that order. This will help me to get the word out faster, and will also help me to finalize shipping costs so that I can give more accurate shipping quotes to future customers.

Check the website for more info on our cages, and for my contact information. We do not yet have online ordering available, but please do call or email if you have any questions about our cages. Thanks to Chuck and all of the RM region racers for your continued support!

Hank
Hanksville Hot Rods, Inc.
www.944cage.com
www.hanksvillehotrods.com
In-house mandrel bender
Custom-fitted, ready-to-weld mail-order 944 cages

Re:Mail order weld in cages from Hanksville 15 years, 5 months ago #2484

Wow, thats a great deal. Ive seen Hank's cages and they are the best. Thanks for supporting our low cost mantra Hank!
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds