Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Diagram for required decals?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Diagram for required decals?

Diagram for required decals? 15 years, 4 months ago #2713

• many944s
  • Junior Racer
In my "down time" I've been planning out the paint scheme for my project car. Normally I wouldn't have painted it yet, but I had to brake out a bunch of bondo and reshape some panels & replace another, not to mention the car was painted around the rubber bumper pads... ugh. That and I have a few extra pints of various Porsche paints

Is there a diagram for placement of the required decals (NASA, TOYO, etc?) I would like to plan out somewhere to place my shop name but need to make sure it works around the required ads.

Thanks,
-Nick

Re:Diagram for required decals? 15 years, 4 months ago #2714

RMR has a "recomended" placement of decals . When we nail down a National sponsor you can expect a decal for them in a certain place .

Eric will say MWR .

Re:Diagram for required decals? 15 years, 4 months ago #2715

Nick,

Sounds like you're making it very nice.

We have not had this, but we should & will be recommending placement.
Let me work on the specifics for a couple of days. I'll get back to you.

Eric
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re:Diagram for required decals? 15 years, 4 months ago #2752

I'd like this as well. I may change the scheme on my new (Eric's old) car, so may be removing vinyl, then adding back what I have to/should.

Re:Diagram for required decals? 15 years, 4 months ago #2803

Ok guys, here's the basics

I'd like CDOC decals on the front fenders on front of the wheel wells (can overlap onto the front valence area), and the back of the rear fenders. Toyo decals go just above the front bumper, centered, and centered below the rear hatch. Two other Toyo decals go just over the front wheel wells. Ekquist Racing goes close to the top of the back of the front fender NASA decals go front & rear just above the Toyo ones. Conan has some designs for a number plate that will have NASA logos for the side of the cars. MotoDelta goes on the Winshield. 944 Spec.org logos go on the top of the rear glass. Bennington Motorsports goes, well whereever Nick wants it!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Diagram for required decals? 15 years, 4 months ago #2814

And how do we obtain these decals?
- Blake

1988 Black Spec-944 #141 - McDonald's
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds