Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sparco Pro ADV halo seat
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sparco Pro ADV halo seat

Sparco Pro ADV halo seat 14 years, 6 months ago #5930

Just though I'd post some pics of the new seat for those who are interested in a halo seat.
After trying several that didn't fit, I found the Pro ADV "just right" for my 5'9" 170 lb frame. I like that the halo tops out at about cheek level for me - does not impede side/rear vision. I also like that it has very supportive shoulder "wings", and that those are fairly wide relative to the waist. I can get out OK, but it requires that I take the steering wheel off, and practice getting the moves right.

Pics:

Old seat on the left (Cobra Suzuka S) - narrow in the shoulder vs. the new one one right.

Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Sparco Pro ADV halo seat 14 years, 6 months ago #5931

• fishguy
  • Comp School
I am 5' 11, and on my circuit pro i found it fits me much better with the seat pad removed from under my ass.

try it and see if its better/worse for you.

great choice of seat!
josh

Re:Sparco Pro ADV halo seat 14 years, 6 months ago #5932

• Atteberry
  • Seasoned Racer
I have used the Sparco Pro ADV for two years at 6'3" and lets say more than 170lbs the seat is comfortable and very protective. It has good side support and the halo comes in very well at cheek level. Visability is good . I run without the padding. The seat has multiple pad options. Would reccomend this seat as a great upgrade and reasonable price

Re:Sparco Pro ADV halo seat 14 years, 5 months ago #6089

• bnewport
  • Comp School
I've thought about this and am going with left/right nets right now. My question is can you pass a 15 second evac test in that seat. I can't see you getting out with the door closed?

Re:Sparco Pro ADV halo seat 14 years, 5 months ago #6092

It can be done, but it takes practice - I have to turn my shoulders in a particular way. With pratice, I can meet the 10 sec. bail-out with the door closed. I will likely keep my right sided net
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
  • Page:
Moderators: joepaluch, tcomeau, KLR
Banner
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds