(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: R888 drops in price!

R888 drops in price! 16 years, 2 months ago #178

• dmdirks
To all RM R888 Group Buyers,

Pete from Tire Source called me this morning with an intersting "issue". Toyo dropped their volume price on the 225-50-15 by $26 per tire! The problem is half of us have already bought tires at the old price... Furthermore, Pete says this price may only be a temporary special from the factory.

Pete is trying to figure out how to recoup the cost (like with Toyo bucks) for those who have bought them already, however he is not optimistic about that. He will keep me posted. So, if that doesn't work out, Chuck will figure out a way to balance this out with sponsorship money.

If you have any questions, let me or Chuck know!!

Thanks,
Dave
David Dirks
www.944MotorWerks.com
2010 944-Spec National Champion
Rocky Mountain Region

Re:R888 drops in price! 16 years, 2 months ago #180

This is great news !
For those who got the high price tires . I will make it right ! Don't fret. Lets see how fast we can buy the rest of our tires and at what final cost . from there i will rebate what pete does not. low cost buyers save $10 per tire i might need it.

Re:R888 drops in price! 16 years, 2 months ago #187

• comatb
  • Junior Racer
For those of us not in Rocky Mountain Region, could you please tell us about the group buy. What was/is the price and how many tires were purchased to meet the volume price? We would like to to the same thing in the East if possible.
#211 Eastern Canada, Great Lakes Region

Re:R888 drops in price! 16 years, 2 months ago #188

• bbell
  • Drivers Ed
Chuck,

Eban and I are picking up our 16 tires in the morning. If you or Dave would work out the math for us, we are more than willing to share the savings with those who already purchased their tires at the higher price.

Bruce
Bruce Bell

Re:R888 drops in price! 16 years, 2 months ago #194

Thanks Bruce ! I will hit you up at Pueblo .

Re:R888 drops in price! 16 years, 2 months ago #195

Bill you can contact "the tire source" in boulder Pete can drop ship 303-443-3021

You can try and latch on to our deal just please make sure he knows you are not part of the first 80 ...
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds