Username Password: Remember me

Brake pad group buy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brake pad group buy

Brake pad group buy 15 years, 2 months ago #3340

I have a 25% discount set up on Hawk pads of all types. See the group buy thread here: 944spec.org/944SPEC/component/option,com...imit,6/limitstart,0/

If you guys already have a sponsor or deal set up, please disregard this. I'd like to close this up within a week if we can get 5 more sets sold to meet this price.

Todd - haven't heard back fromyou, but the DTC's you wanted are available through Jay Andrew (Jay had Hawk make a run of DTC coumpound -70 in front - 60 in the rear, specially for 944 Spec - nice pads!)
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Sterling Doc.

Re:Brake pad group buy 15 years, 2 months ago #3342

• GaryM05
  • Senior Racer
Thanks for setting this up and letting us know about it. I will buy a set of the DTC-70/60 pads at that price, but before I call and place my order, I'm curious how likely you think it is that we'll hit the required number of sets sold, and what happens if I place my order but not enough others do to hit the price discount. Is the order cancelled, or will it just go through at a higher price?

Oh, and it must be nice to talk about 'delivering to the event at Road America' like it's no big deal to have that facility in your region. I'm jealous!
Snyder Motorsports #10 944 Spec

Re:Brake pad group buy 15 years, 2 months ago #3344

• Utah944
  • Junior Racer
I will take a set of the DTC 70/60 combo. I will contact jay tomorrow. does that work?

todd

Re:Brake pad group buy 15 years, 2 months ago #3347

Looks like we're at 9 sets and counting if both of you buy pads. I'll buy one extra set if need be. One thing I should mention, though, This was intended to be a cash price. If you can't send a check, and need to use a credit card, Jay has indicated that he will accept this, but please thank him for his generosity in doing this.
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Brake pad group buy 15 years, 2 months ago #3353

• GaryM05
  • Senior Racer
I spoke with Jay at Andrew Racing this afternoon, and placed my order for one set of the DTC70 front/60 rear setup. Jay was very helpful and accomodating in getting this taken care of, and in sorting out the payment/shipping details.

Thanks to him, and again to Eric for setting this up and letting us all know about it.
Snyder Motorsports #10 944 Spec

Re:Brake pad group buy 15 years, 2 months ago #3357

I was planning on ordering a set of front HT-10s from Andrew Racing, using a discount with them through another NASA program. I'm kind of torn now , as I'd rather support a spec944 group buy. Is there a time frame on this group deal ?
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds