Username Password: Remember me

Parking at PMP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: Parking at PMP

Parking at PMP 16 years, 1 month ago #348

Hey gang
As we get larger we need to make sure some things DO NOT change . One of the things that is so awesome about our racing is pitting with each other. If anyone gets to pueblo before me please lay claim to the 944-spec compound ! I would like to be as close as we can to the tent and dave and Revkah's motorhome. save space for my trailer near a picnic table . that way we can all enjoy someone working on there car . All the new racers feel free to pull right up on the trailer if you need to work under the car .

I guess about 10 full spots ? I will leave my trailer near the table. we can put doug on one end ???

Dirks why don't you make a colored chart or something.

www.pueblomotorsportspark.com/pmifaq.htm

Re:Parking at PMP 16 years, 1 month ago #357

• Bottoz
  • Seasoned Racer
WooHoo! I'll get there around 6 on Friday Night.
C.J. Botts
1984 944 #37

2007 RM HPDE Driver of the Year
2010 RM Instructor of the Year
2013 RM 944SPEC Director

Re:Parking at PMP 16 years, 1 month ago #358

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
What time are you getting there, Chuck? Me and Chris are planning on around 5pm...
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video

Re:Parking at PMP 16 years, 1 month ago #360

• GaryM05
  • Senior Racer
You guys don't mind if a 'car-in-progress' driver parks in your area, do you? If nothing else, it'll help increase the size of the 944 compound.

Not sure if I'll be getting there early enough on Friday to sit in the back of the comp school classroom session and listen, or if it'll be first thing Saturday before I actually make it to the track, but I'd like to spend some time hanging out in the 944 paddock to soak up some tech knowledge, and help out however I can.
Snyder Motorsports #10 944 Spec

Re:Parking at PMP 16 years, 1 month ago #363

Oh yea all of the 944's (924S) car should park in one area . So please do park / pit with us ! Because you are one of us.

Re:Parking at PMP 16 years, 1 month ago #365

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
I think Cullen and I will be there mid day on Friday. Where are Dave and Revkah parking?
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds