(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: July

July 14 years, 10 months ago #4773

• Big Dog
  • Banned
OK, guys. You have all been very quiet on this forum. It is time to talk SMACK.

The Az. guys are looking forward to coming into town and kicking butt on all you RMers.

For an extra charge, we can give you driving lessons. Of course, being behind all of us will help you some.

There must be some sort of inter-regional rivalry we can stir up so, bring it on, dudes.

I know I am looking forward to coming over to play. I have been watching the videos. Pueblo looks like a fun track, narrow but fun.

Do you all get together after the races? We will have the Mothership at the tracks for a gathering place.

Are there any electrical hookups at either track, even just a place for 20 amps?

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re:July 14 years, 10 months ago #4775

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
Narrow track? Only a problem if you have trouble with car control and passing! haha Oh ya, we race and party too.

Re:July 14 years, 10 months ago #4780

Big Dog wrote:
For an extra charge, we can give you driving lessons. Of course, being behind all of us will help you some.

I think the only thing the AZ guys could teach us is how to drive SLOW!!!

Are there any electrical hookups at either track, even just a place for 20 amps?

There are no hookups at Pueblo, but I believe there are at PPIR
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
NASA Rocky Mountain HPDE 2 Group Leader

Re:July 14 years, 10 months ago #4783

• Big Dog
  • Banned
Oh Kay, now we are starting to talk some serious SMACK:woohoo:

The only folks that are slow in Arizona are the Spec Miata guys. Our back markers should be able to lap guys that are oxygen deprived and lack good reflexes and judgement.

As for partying, I really don't call pale piss beer. I understand that everyone in the RM region swills the stuff. I think the Ax boys can teach you all something about parties as well as driving faster that 55 mph.

Big Dog
Jim Foxx

Re:July 14 years, 10 months ago #4792

• Bottoz
  • Seasoned Racer
Rocky Mountain Guys... I say we give the Arizona and Sea Level drivers as much beer as they want the night before our races. Let them *enjoy* the altitude.
C.J. Botts
1984 944 #37

2007 RM HPDE Driver of the Year
2010 RM Instructor of the Year
2013 RM 944SPEC Director

Re:July 14 years, 10 months ago #4794

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
Bottoz wrote:
Rocky Mountain Guys... I say we give the Arizona and Sea Level drivers as much beer as they want the night before our races. Let them *enjoy* the altitude.

That's my plan for Nationals!

I'm used to the altitude, and for whatever reason, I just don't get hangovers... Let's have a drinking contest!
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds