Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Gateway in april ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: Gateway in april ?

Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #497

So who is going to Gateway ? we need to start firming this up. the price will depend on how many we have.

If your going you need to have an in car camera to get the great price. Ray (midwest 944-spec driver) can set you up with a system. Or weston or if you like low low cost you can get what I have . ray's is best weston's is second mine is third in quality.

1. Eric Kuhns MW
2. Ray Fruendt* MW
3. Angel Blasquez* MW
4. BJ (maybe comp school) MW
5. Cullen Winter
6. Conan* MW
7. Brent Knoll* MW
8. Mark Repka* (?) MW
9. Chuck Taylor (Comp school instructor) YES
10. David Dirks (Comp school instructor) YES
11. David Wright YES
12. CJ Botts
13. John Eshelman* MW
14. Weston - Video Man! YES
15. Bruce Bell
16. Eban Bell
17. Doug Grande
Last Edit: 16 years, 1 month ago by SvoChuck.

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #498

Tell me more about the El Cheapo set-up please (camera and mount) I think I'm good to go, as long as I don't have to post bail $$ for any hockey players in Boise next weekend !! How many cars are you trailering Chuck ? I'm prepared to drive the car out but would appreciate tow help if that's a possibility. Thanks

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #500

• Bottoz
  • Seasoned Racer
Yeah, as I said in the Group thingy (which I can't check at work)... I'd love to go. But I need a new engine. I don't have the skills or tools to do that my self. And, the wallet is a little thin. May & Pueblo for sure. April & Gateway, not so sure.
C.J. Botts
1984 944 #37

2007 RM HPDE Driver of the Year
2010 RM Instructor of the Year
2013 RM 944SPEC Director
Last Edit: 16 years, 1 month ago by Bottoz.

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #505

cj if you get an engine from somewhere else I bet you could pay us to do it at my house ... Weston what do you think that would cost ? 6 pizzas and 2 cases of beer ?

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #506

• Philé
  • Junior Racer
  • have your people call my people.
in car camera for he great price...? how do you figure that? I've got one on the phone how's 'bout I hang it out the window and hit the vid button?

;-p
philé
_____

菲立普

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #507

my low cost camera is an aiptek video camera. mount it any old way and it works. no moving parts and they come up on ebay for around $50 .

Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds