www.nasarockymountain.com/

TOPIC: Gateway in april ?

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #525

stay behind me dirks !

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #526

• Weston
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Destroyer of Chris
Yeah... how about we meet up like a week before the event and figure out how to mount the cameras in everyone's cars? We tend to end up with not so great results when we "figure it out at the track"
#22 - Red 1983 Porsche 944 - Rocky Mountain

944 Pics & Video
Last Edit: 16 years, 1 month ago by Weston.

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #529

I'm looking forward to having all you guys out and have put a bunch of contingency $$ aside for you guys. Ray has a pretty cool setup that has 4 camera inputs that it puts into a split screen. He'll have his at the track. If you guys are interested in more, let me know. I'll remind Ray to swing by this forum as well. 17+ cars is going to be awesome,and a good warm-up for Miller! I'm impressed how hard-core your guys are - driving a spec car from Colorado will be worth something, that's for sure!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #530

I'll be driving from New Mexico unless there's a tow possibility from Denver. I need all the experience I can get. Hope there's a slow-poke or two out there for me to dice with

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #534

• Bottoz
  • Seasoned Racer
cullenwinter wrote:
I'll be driving from New Mexico unless there's a tow possibility from Denver. I need all the experience I can get. Hope there's a slow-poke or two out there for me to dice with

If I make it, I'm sure we can be slow together.
C.J. Botts
1984 944 #37

2007 RM HPDE Driver of the Year
2010 RM Instructor of the Year
2013 RM 944SPEC Director

Re:Gateway in april ? 16 years, 1 month ago #535

Bottoz wrote:
cullenwinter wrote:

If I make it, I'm sure we can be slow together.

Thanks man
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds