Username Password: Remember me

Thanks Rocky Moutain family
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
NASA Rocky Mountain Region

www.nasarockymountain.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thanks Rocky Moutain family

Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5547

WOW, what a fun group! You made a very positive impact on the week. The food, the wine, the intertainment, Collin to help with cars, not sure of the tall kids name that was full time funny (best liar I have ever met, even better than some of my x's!)

I can't thank you all enough for making me feel like a part of your family, I loved meeting the parents, spouses, kids, dogs etc...I would go back to just hang with you all and if I don't get a job by next year, that is just what I might do! Chuck, (the God father) I love your energy man, and that I know is what attracted more good energy people like your self to make RMR one of the biggest if not the biggest region. I hope to see you all in CO someday soon and if any of you want to come down to Sedona for a visit, you gotta home here anytime!!!
Norman #99

Re:Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5554

• Chris
  • Seasoned Racer
  • Schmores
Norm,

You should move to Denver. We love you MAN! Norm is a model 944 spec driver. Please come visit us next year, well have a blast!

NASA Rocky Mountain Region
#2 blue/ yellow 1985.5 944 (sold)
new car- 2006 late model howe chassis road race stock car.

HPDE 3 Group Leader

Re:Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5555

• JerryW
  • Endurance Racer
  • If you feel in control you arent going fast enough
Chris wrote:
Norm,

You should move to Denver. We love you MAN! Norm is a model 944 spec driver. Please come visit us next year, well have a blast!

Hmmm - another region trying tp poach Norm ! Just remember where ever he lives he is a NorCal member (even if we finally have to make it only Honorary)

Jerry Whitteridge
Norcal #552

Re:Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5557

Norm,

You are a true class act. Thanks for everything you did to get Chuck hooked on the class so that we can be where we are today. You'll always be welcome and considered part of the family.
David Wright
#96 944 Spec
NASA Rocky Mountain HPDE 2 Group Leader

Re:Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5558

• dmdirks
Norm,

It's been a pleasure seeing you again. And, as usual, you handed our asses to us on the racetrack and we loved it.

Hope you can come up here and see us sometime!

Take care,
Dave & Michelle

P.S. Even my Dad enjoyed meeting you & he hates everybody! (Just kidding Dad )
David Dirks
www.944MotorWerks.com
2010 944-Spec National Champion
Rocky Mountain Region

Re:Thanks Rocky Moutain family 14 years, 7 months ago #5563

• 944cer
  • Seasoned Racer
Norm,
A pleasure as always. We had a great time. Lots of fun had by all. Ben is the tall guy. He enjoyed working on my car but I think enjoyed the parties even more!
Lee
  • Page:
Moderators: SvoChuck, dmdirks
Banner
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds