Social Media

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
944Spec Southeast Region Newsletter Sign Up!

madmimi.com/signups/334153/join

NASA Southeast Website

nasa-se.com/

Region Sponsored by Appalachian Race Tire.

www.racetire.com/
  • Page:

TOPIC: 944-Spec at CMP

944-Spec at CMP 11 years, 11 months ago #13159

Well guys CMP is in a couple of weeks and Michael and I wanted to make sure 944-Spec is well represented there. So far we will have me, Michael, Fred, Jason and Duff.

It will be a great weekend for all those who haven't made it out to a build party to get out to the track, meet everyone, watch some racing and maybe even get their car on track.

First off, NASA is waiving the admission fee for anyone who attends as a first-timer to check out 944-Spec- just tell the guard at the gate you are here to check out NASA and 944-Spec. Not only will you be able to spectate for free, you will also be able to attend the BBQ and beer award banquet Saturday night.

Secondly, NASA Southeast is now offering "Hyperdrives." Hyperdrives are a great opportunity for those who have never driven on track before to get a taste of the track without committing to an entire weekend. For $50 you get a classroom session explaining track flags, etiquette, etc, then a 20 minute track session in your car with an instructor.

In between sessions we will be hitting the on-site kart track- racers, DEr's, everyone is welcome.

Finally (and best of all), anyone who brings their 944 to the track or stops by our spot in the paddock and says "944-Spec Southeast" will get a free, limited edition, ultra-exclusive 944-Spec Southeast t-shirt (For those who haven't been to a build party yet, the chicken shack is the old chicken house we turned into a workshop/headquarters complete with tools, spares, and a lift):

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Brian Evans.

Re: 944-Spec at CMP 11 years, 11 months ago #13169

That is a great tee shirt. I cant wait to get mine. And I should mention for those interested in trying out a race prepped 944 we will be offering up a couple of our cars for the HyperDrive sessions.
We are so confident you will want to join us we are willing to put up our cars for ya. Now thats love folks.

Come out to CMP. Join the 944Spec fun and see what a great time we have here in the NASA-SE.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: 944-Spec at CMP 11 years, 11 months ago #13170

Great Stuff!

I love the shirts, and the love!
Eric Kuhns

National Director Emeritus

2007, & 2008 National Champion
2011, 2012 2nd

Re: 944-Spec at CMP 11 years, 11 months ago #13171

• rd7839
  • Endurance Racer
Does somebody rent cars down there? I'm going to visit my grandmother in Knoxville sometime this year, as I do most every year, and would love to combine the trip with a race with you guys at one of the great SE tracks. I'd love to see Road Atlanta sometime before I hang up the nomex.

Re: 944-Spec at CMP 11 years, 11 months ago #13172

We have some connections. Throw out some dates and I will ask around. Thanks for the interest in the SE.
Michael Dearstyne
NASA-SE 944Spec "Commander" Retired
2012 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion
2013 NASA-SE 944Spec Champion

Re: 944-Spec at CMP 11 years, 11 months ago #13182

CMP is this weekend & it's time for an update-

The shirts have arrived and look great! We'll be giving them away to other 944 guys- racers/DE'rs/spectators/etc so even if you're not participating stop by!

We've also arranged for a special "tribute" to the former 944-Spec SE director, Mike Maduske, who will be attending in his Spec-E30
NASA Southeast
944-Spec
  • Page:
Moderators: AgRacer
Banner
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds